10 tips for looking and feeling great this party season | Cosmopolitan
We caught up with our winning bloggers from the fabulous Cosmopolitan Blog Awards to find out their top tips on how to feel and look great this party season!
1. "I love getting a fake tan, not a deep one but a light glow makes me feel so much more confident!"
- Lilah, host and DJ
2. "A red lip for christmas, and lots of glitter! "
- Brogan at Brogan Tate XO
3. "Whilst I obviously love vintage fashion, I'm loving everything 70's at the moment. So any mustard tones and burgundies are perfect for party season; just have fun with it."
- Catherine at Vintage Frills
4. "Find comfortable shoes! Even if they're boring black, they're so versatile. There are some great ones out there at the moment that go with everything, so you'll want to wear them everywhere."
- Laura at The Pixie Cut
5. "Everyone wants to hibernate, but just a little bit of exercise boosts your immune system and helps you look and feel great. So even if it's just a video indoors or taking a walk with your boyfriend or your family, try and get the blood pumping!"
- Carly at Carly Rowena
6. "Stock up on fruit and veg because it prepares you for party season and means you're less likely to get winter flus."
- Bianca at Pretty Hungry
7. "Sparkle is huge this year so go with it!"
- Rebecca and Phoebe at So You're Getting Married
8. "It's all about water. It is so important for the skin and I've been taught since I was a teenager to keep drinking it, especially with how the weather is changing which can affect your skin."
- Oloni at Simply Oloni
9. "Always take off your makeup off before you go to bed, and have a glass of water and a paracetamol ready for the morning."
- Sophie at Sophie's Suitcase
10. "When it comes to makeup, I'd say it's minimal eye makeup, glowing skin and a bright lip to make you look more alive."
- Grace at Ugly Face of Beauty